quarta-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2019
Varsha Namaskar (saudação a chuva)
I have planned a salute to the rain and I want to invite you to awaken the warrior that exists within you. The Warrior of the heart. It is a practice of yoga that works various aspects of the physical and mental body, consisting of 17 postures/movements. Physically, it promotes stretching, muscular strengthening, increased blood circulation and benefits the heart. Mentally, it develops balance and focus, anchored in gratitude for rain, water and mother Nature. Join and be amazed!
My Sankalpa
Sílvia Ferreira
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Postura da árvores que gera bons frutos ;)
Plantando sementinha da saúde com a prática do yoga ... Desenvolve o equilíbrio e a consciência do alinhamento postural estimulando ...
-
I have planned a salute to the rain and I want to invite you to awaken the warrior that exists within you. The Warri...
-
Se você deseja - Ter mais energia - Superar ansiedade e acalmar a mente - Transcender o stress - Curar d...
-
"O objetivo primordial do Yoga é restabelecer a paz. Estabelecer a simplicidade da mente, e libertá-la da confusão e da dor. E...

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário